Last updated: May 2017
1. Emailmovers Ltd (“we”,”us”) is the registered owner of this website and owns all rights, including the sites’ respective IP, copyrights and trademarks. We are registered with the ICO office (The Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom) as a Data Controller and Data Processor under the Trading Name Emailmovers Ltd, with Registration Number Z9714366.
3. We are committed to protecting the security of the data that you provide us with and we will seek to ensure that your personal data, along with your consent usage permissions are handled and maintained in a secure and data-protection compliant environment at all times.
4. We seek to fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Electronic EU Regulations 2011 as well with the forthcoming EU GDPR regulations expected to be in force in 2018. If you wish to find out more, please visit https://ico.org.uk/.
Purpose of this Privacy Statement
5. This statement discloses how we manage, use and protect their personal information obtained while using the sites.
6. We will only use or share your personal information in a manner that is in accordance with this Privacy Statement, and as stated within the registration opt-in definition, unless we have obtained your prior consent. The consent statement is prominently displayed as part of the registration process on the sites.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
7. We collect personal information when you visit our website. ‘Personal information’ or ‘personal data’ means the information you provide during the registration process. Registration is required to access any of the offers, however merely browsing does not require registration.
a. We may collect the following information on you:
b. Your name
c. Your title
d. Your date of birth
e. Your contact information, including email and phone numbers
f. Demographic information
g. Your address and postcode
h. Your IP address
i. Your consent to receive further marketing communications from us and our selected partners via various different media
Use of Your Personal Information
9. We use your personal information collected via the website to:
a. Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
b. Provide you with a more personalised service
c. Conduct market research
d. Run prize draws and promotions
e. Pass on your details to selected companies which provide you with other offers and promotions of interest to you
f. Help other companies profile and extend their databases
g. Facilitate communication between yourself and others
h. For analysis purposes or to build data products. In these instances, the information is aggregated and wherever possible anonymised in line with the Information Commissioner’s code of practice. Again, these products are of a marketing nature.
10. We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors that will process data on our behalf (in which case we will remain responsible for ensuring the data processor complies with this policy and all current data protection regulations).
11. Depending on the consents that you set up at the time of registration and what personal information we hold about you, we may pass your personal information to Site Sponsors, Brand Partners or Data Partners (collectively third parties”) including but not limited to Online Digital Data Limited who may contact you by post, email, mobile, SMS and MMS text message for direct marketing purposes.
12. Email and SMS data will only be released to third parties where you have given your positive consent (usually at the time of registration) allowing you to fully understand your registration preferences.
13. You can change or update your communication preferences at any time here: http://www.weeklyvoucher.com/communication-preferences
14. Telephone data will only be released to carefully selected partners where it has been TPS’d (see section 45 below). Note : if you request a call from one of our sponsors or brand partners this will override the TPS.
15. Our business is to match your profile to third companies that will have goods or services that will be of interest to you. It makes sense for us to ensure that you only receive offers that are relevant to you and fit within the context of your lifestyle and available purchasing power. For example, if you have provided your car insurance renewal data and have consented for third parties to contact you about one month before your renewal date, we will work with third party brand partners to send you a car insurance quote tailored to your needs – thus saving you time researching the entire market.
16. The data that we provide our third parties may be added to the information that they already hold about you. So a car insurance company will check whether you have been a customer of theirs before. This is to ensure that they provide the right types of products, services and pricing to you.
17. When first contacting you, they always will seek your appropriate opt in and consent.
18. Data sharing in this way allows them to contact you in their own name about their products, services, promotions, offers and competitions, and/or to update their records for fraud prevention, debt tracing and anti-money laundering purposes.
19. Our Brand Partners are listed below:
|1 Click Life Insurance||Dating UK||MAIS||The Ecomomist|
|1 Clicks Funerals||Delayed Again||Match.com||Toucan Box|
|1 Clicks Home Loans||Delayed Flights||Netbet||Trading & Investment|
|Alcon||Dependable Health||New Boiler Cost||Trivago|
|All Brit Casino||DHIAS||O2||U Say Compare|
|Amazon||Driect Deal Remortgage||Online Claim Checker||Unifor Tax Rebate|
|Amplifon||Easy Property||Our Time||Vanquis|
|Anglian||Easy Property||Plusnet||Vente Privee UK|
|Anglian MHMC||Emerging Property||Primary Financial||Virgin Wines|
|Azure||E-On||Property Rescue||Visit Scotland|
|B&Q||Eve Matresses||Protect My Salary||Volvo|
|Best Life Cover||Fiat||QSKMI||Volvo|
|Best Value Cover||Flight Returns||R4L||Voyage Prive|
|Bingo Cams||Free Price Checker||Racing Breaks||Which?|
|Boiler Quote Compare||Free Price Compare||Racing Post||William Hill|
|Boiler Quote Compare||Green Light Health||Readly||Win BA Tickets|
|Boiler Quotes||Groupon||Red Driving Soho||Window Quote|
|British Airways||Haart Internet||Remortgage4Less||Wowcher|
|British Heart Foundation||Hassle Free Boilers||Ryan Air||YOPA|
|British Seniors Insurance||Health Care for Less||SafeStyle||Your Funeral covered|
|Broadbench||HealthCare4Less||Saga||Your Life Covered|
|Cheap Flights||House Cover for Less||Secret Escapes|
|Cheap Flights||House Network||Skiset|
|Cheap Window Compare||House Simple||Solar Panel|
|Claim 365||Kumon Education||Sun Bingo|
|Coral||LBR Horse Racing||Tax Returned|
|Credit Fix||Legal & General||Tax Returned|
20. Our Brand Partners may wish to contact you based on your profile, but will only do so subject to your consent and preferences. They operate within the following industry sectors:
|Sector||Description and examples|
|Automotive||• Test Drives
|Retail||• Online retail
• General stores
• Automotive (including dealerships and accessories)
• Home furnishings
• Home improvement
• Fashion and clothing
• Telecoms and utilities
• Loans, credit cards and mortgages
• Investments & savings
• Claims Companies
|Gambling||• Online Betting
• Online Casino
• Online Poker
• Other insurances
• Travel booking
|Lifestyle||• Health & Well-being (including but not limited to Optical Express)
• Media & publishing companies
• Legal Services
• Educational institutions
• Compensation, Legal Services and Personal Injury
• Injury Compensation Services
You are in Control
21. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us or others using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by going to the Preferences section of the website www.weeklyvoucher.com/communication-preferences or emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration on the Site
22. Your ‘Registration Details’ (and other details depending on which activities you chose to participate in on the Site) will be shared, by way of either single or multiple use data licences, with selected Data Partners who may then contact you by email, text message, telephone or post depending on the consents that you supplied us at the time of registration or subsequently.
23. We usually only permit Data Partners to use these details to contact you for a pre-specified limited period And they, like us, are obliged to comply with all relevant data protection requirements regarding their holding and use of these details including screening (according to the method used to contact you) against the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Mailing Preference Service (MPS) prior to use. Your IP address (see ‘Cookies’ section 49-52 for more details) will not be shared with our Data Partners unless you participate in their Branded Survey (see below).
24. Participating Data Partners may also use your personal information for the purposes of fraud prevention, e.g.: anti-money-laundering and debt tracing according to their privacy policies.
Branded Surveys on the Site
25. We reserve the right to run branded Surveys on the site and If you take part in a branded Survey then we will, in addition to the Registration Details referred to above, provide the Survey Sponsor (who will be clearly indicated) with your personal information as follows (‘Survey Details’):
26. IP address (the unique numbers that identify the computer you are using to participate in the Survey)
27. Your responses to the Survey and date of response and any other information specific to the Survey that you are asked to provide
28. Cookies captured from your use of the Site generally and in completing the Survey.
29. The Survey Sponsor will use your responses and the Registration Details to identify what future competitions, surveys, offers, and information about their products and services you may be interested in, and to contact you by the methods referred to above. We do not place a specific timeframe on their use of the Registration and Survey Details.
30. Please note as part of the registration process, and completing the relevant consent boxes, you are agreeing to be contacted by the companies running the Branded Surveys by the methods referred to above, including by telephone. This will take preference over any registration that you may have with the TPS (Telephone Preference Service) of the number you have provided to us or updated with us. It is always your choice as to whether you want to receive such calls, so if you are registered with the Telephone Preference Service and decide you no longer wish to hear from WeeklyVoucher, you can leave the Scheme at any time.
31. If you no longer wish to hear from any of the companies running the Surveys who have received your personal information, you will need to contact each of them directly to request this. This also applies to any other preference service you may have registered with such as the Mailing Preference Service.
Entering a Prize Draw
We reserve the right to run prize draws on the site and all prize draws on the Site will be clearly marked as either being sponsored by us or a third-party sponsor (‘Competition Sponsor’). Your Registration Details, IP address and personal information that you submit when entering the competition will be used to administer the competition and as follows:
32. If you enter a prize draw which is sponsored by us, this personal information may be shared with our Data Partners.
33. Some prize draw on the Site have additional provisions for how your personal information is used. Please ensure you read the particular terms and conditions for each prize draw before taking part in those prize draw.
Opting In / Opting Out
34. We believe that you should be in control of the use of your data, that is why at all stages we offer you the option of Opting In or Out of receiving marketing communications from ourselves and our various partners.
35. At registration stage: “I agree that [Site] registration page sponsors – listed here – may contact me with more interesting offers by post, email, telephone and SMS. I have agreed that third parties in the retail, personal finance, insurance, travel or lifestyle sectors may contact me by the following methods: post, telephone, email and/or SMS. I may opt-out of these messages below or at any time.””
38. You may change your preferences at any time via the “How to Unsubscribe” pages once you are registered.
39. Third-party providers are able to send you communications via email, post, SMS or telephone only until such time as you exercise your right to opt out of receiving such communications. However please be aware that marketing campaigns are often planned well in advance, so your changes will be accepted immediately, but may not be effective immediately.
40. In addition, Website Sponsors have their own privacy policies and some have their own opt-in statements. It is strongly recommended that you read and understand this information.
Opting Out – Additional Information
41. You can unsubscribe or opt out from any communications from our scheme or any third-party brand at any time as indicated above, but you may also wish to consider the following for a more general Opt-Out.
Opting Out – Postal Contact
You can withdraw your consent for postal marketing from anyone by adding your details to the Mail Preference Service. For more details please go to www.mpsonline.org.uk Opting Out – E-mail or SMS (text message) Contact
You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail or SMS marketing communications from any individual third-party by using the instructions in any email communication such third-party sends you (usually an ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘STOP’ link).
Opting Out – Telephone calls
To withdraw your consent for live or automated calls from anyone, you can add your name to the Telephone Preference Service which is maintained at this website address: www.tpsonline.org.uk.
Opting Out – Social Media
You can configure your advertising preferences on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest by accessing your settings or preference options on the relevant platform.
Data Safety Outside the European Union
42. You should be aware that some external data processors may be based outside the European Union, whose laws provide a different standard of protection than that provided under English law. We will not release your data to a non-EU country processor without performing proper due diligence as to the standards of data protection within the specified country and proof of compliance with the standards of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation. Such requirements will be part of a formal and legally binding Data Processing agreement.
Security and Storage of Your Personal Information
43. We store all data collected in an encrypted environment and only for as long as is necessary However, despite our best efforts the Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Your Choices/Options in Relation to Personal Data
You have the right to:
a. obtain access to your personal data
b. receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data
c. prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress
d. object to direct marketing
e. object to purely automated decision-making in certain cases
f. you have the right to seek compensation through the civil courts for a breach of a data controller’s obligations
g. ask us to correct any errors and/or delete the information we hold
h. opt out of any further contact by us or selected brand partners or sponsors
44. If you would like to amend/delete details or contact us in relation to the above, please contact using the ‘Contact Us’ page.
IP Address / Cookies
45. We automatically collect your IP address and record the web page from which you originated if you are using the service’s website.
46. Cookies are used to increase your security, not infringe on your privacy. Cookies are needed to monitor, facilitate, administer and optimise the website and service for users and to earmark any possible technical issues that may arise within the website or the service. We may use your IP address to help identify you, tend to any difficulties and to gather demographic and profile information. We also use the ‘cookies’ to collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our website.
47. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your web browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to do this, you may not be able to avail yourself of some or all of the functionalities that the website or the service may offer.
48. The type of cookies that we use on our sites are:
|These cookies allow WeeklyVoucher to collect information about how visitors use the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Access to your personal information
49. You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below, enclosing a cheque payable to Emailmovers Ltd.
50. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at address below. We will promptly endeavour to correct any information found to be incorrect.
YO11 3UY, England, UK
Tel: 0845 226 7181
Changes to this Policy
52. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4th May 2017 and will be revised as needed to fully comply with updated technologies and legislation.