Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Emailmovers Ltd a registered company in England and Wales under registration number 5046417 at Pindar House, Thornburgh Road, Scarborough, YO11 3UY owns and operates WeeklyVoucher.com (website).
These terms constitute the agreement between you and Emailmovers Ltd and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions of contract proposed. We are principally aiming the website at the UK market. Use of the Website and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Website offers discounted prices on products and services offered by Suppliers, Manufacturers or Distributors. (“Service Providers”) We do not offer any recommendation or endorsement for any Products, Services or Service Providers advertised on this website. The materials contained on the website, including prices, are for information only and should only be treated as part of your research when conducting a comparison of a product or service. The Website and all materials and services made available through it are for personal use and sole risk of the Website User.
You are responsible for providing complete and accurate information to us when registering on the site. The information you provide is used by the service provider to calculate their quotation; we are not involved in the calculation of price. The quote is valid at the time of request, the duration of which varies by Service Provider. To find out how long the quote is valid for we suggest you click through to the Service Provider’s website to read their specific quote terms. If you decide to purchase the product or service you must double check the material facts the quote is based on is accurate and correct.
Any amendments may result in a change in the quote price. Before purchase you should familiarise yourself with the Service Provider’s Terms and Conditions as you will be bound by them. For the avoidance of doubt, any purchases are made directly with the Service Provider, you will be bound by their Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. We have made no representation, endorsement or warranties, either express or implied and if you should enter into an agreement with the Service Provider we shall have no liability in relation to such representation unless made fraudulently.
We are responsible for maintaining the Website. Due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the Website will be completely uninterrupted or error free therefore the referral service is provided on an as available basis. This does not affect your rights as a consumer and we will use reasonable efforts to provide any service with reasonable skill and care.
Subject as aforesaid to the maximum extent permitted by law, Emailmovers Ltd excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss and Emailmovers Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website.
- Anything written by a third party for example a blog, forum post or comment.
- Any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website.
- The infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website or any purchase made through the Website.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Emailmovers Limited or its licensees and affiliates.
- The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (”External Sites”) to which the Website link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these notices would have effect.
- Any acts of the Service Provider.
Emailmovers Ltd does not give you any right or interest in the copyright or intellectual property of any of its Websites. Copyright extends to the technology, content, logos, images, look and feel, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), brand names, html code, metadata. We only grant you use of the Website for personal use, you may view and print portions of the website for the sole purpose of gathering information to facilitate the purchase of a product or service from a Service Provider.
We do not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on the Website belong to their respective owners.
If we suspect you to be in breach of these Terms of Service we may refuse you access to the web site at any time at our sole discretion. We maintain the right to immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website at any time. Termination shall be without prejudice to our other rights. Emailmovers Ltd acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.